My my, all sorts of interesting new revelations in the last few weeks here. A new specimen of Liaoningosaurus paradoxus has been found in the Yixian Formation. What is interesting about it, is that fossilized fish remains were found within it's stomach region. So this is A). A Carnivorous ornithischian, B). A Semi-aquatic ornithischian. The specimen even shows special ventral armor plates, obviously to protect the stomach region from harm. Seriously cool. Check out the abstract here: en.cnki.com.cn/Article_en/Tota…
Anyway, that's the educational portion over with again. Now onto the main part of tis journal- I done been tagged. Again.
Obligatory rules again here:
1. You have to post ALL the rules
2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves
3. Answer 13 questions asked to you, and invent 13 questions for tagged people to answer
4. Choose 13 people (STILL NO)
5. You legitimately have to tag 13 PEOPLE (I SAID NO!)
6. You CAN'T say you don't do tags
7. Tag-backs ARE ALLOWED (plz no)
8. YOU MUST DO THE JOURNAL ENTRY! NO COMMENTS! Unless you're talking -ABOUT the Journal Entry
9. You have to finish within a week. If you don't finish in time, you have to do whatever le creator asks
10. Be creative with the title. You can't mention you got tagged in the title, but can in the Journal/Journal description
And now for the standard 13 things again.
1. I've been practicing landscapes lately.
2. Landscapes are hard. Who knew?
3. I'm literally freezing right now.
4. Totally hyped for Rogue One rn.
5. Found some belemnites the other day.
6. Am I really only halfway through here? Damn.
7. I'm broke as hell.
8. I really wish I had a competent computer. And a Wacom.
9. I'm working on a game! That's cool.. I guess..
10. I think I have too many things going on now
11. I think you all make too much goddamned amazing art. It's hard to favorite it all!
12. I really hate a lot of my old art. I was a noob a year ago.
13. Will never ever ever draw a Spinosaurus. That's just asking for it.
And now for the questions from my dude
1. Watercolours or oil paints?
Watercolors. Though it has been about 6 or 7 years since I've used them.
2. Favourite generation of Pokemon and why?
3rd Gen because.... SHARPEDO
3. If you were given the supplies to survive for one year at any time period, what would it be? (e.g the Permian because yada yada yada).
The mid Triassic. Hang out with all sorts of interesting reptiles.
4. Turtles or Tortoises?
5. Do you think we will ever find another planet with complex life?
No. And if we ever do, it's likely it will lose it by the time we ever reach it.
6. What's your favourite species of bird?
7. If you could become a master at any one skill, what would it be?
8. Favourite restaurant?
9. What prehistoric Pokemon would you like to see as a new fossil Pokemon? P.S I might try designing it so think carefully...
I'd love seeing a Eugenodontid Pokemon. Like a Sarcoprion or Helicoprion looking thing.
10. What would the story and genera be for a dinosaur novel you wrote?
I've written and trashed so many novels I don't even know anymore. They'd have to be unique.
11. Could armadillos technically be a species of fruit?
If you're a carnivore and can't eat plants.
12. What species of dinosaur do you think could've carried some kind of venom?
It's possible but unlikely that any of them could have really.
13. Why do you think I'm so bad at coming up with questions?
I think everyone is.
Noones getting tagged here, so breath easy.